Avanade, a leading Microsoft solutions provider, today launched six Microsoft 365 Copilot services designed as a structured and adaptable framework to guide organisations through their AI integration journey – from readiness to end-to-end transformation and complete integration of Microsoft 365 Copilot.
The creation of these services follows Avanade’s extensive testing of Microsoft 365 Copilot, which began in February 2023 and resulted in its own employees saving of up to two hours per day within six weeks of using the tool. Avanade is one of a small number of companies selected by Microsoft to be part of its private preview and Early Access Programme for Microsoft 365 Copilot and is among the first to start rolling it out to clients.
Avanade’s recent AI-Readiness Report indicates widespread optimism around AI and its impact, with 79 percent of employees anticipating that generative AI tools like Microsoft 365 Copilot will impact up to 20 hours of their work week. However, the report also suggests that organisations may be overlooking how to protect their people when adopting AI responsibly and effectively. About half (49 percent) of employees do not have the utmost confidence that their organisation’s risk management processes are adequate for an enterprise-wide technical integration of generative AI, and only 48 percent of organisations have established comprehensive guidelines and policies for responsible AI.
With preparation critical to the successful integration of AI into organisations, Avanade’s services are designed to help business leaders both understand the benefits Microsoft 365 Copilot can bring, and guide them on their transformation journey, from readiness to a seamless rollout. They include:
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Assessment: Avanade’s readiness assessment prepares clients for Microsoft 365 Copilot adoption, delivering a governance framework for optimising workplace technology and harnessing the power of generative AI.
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Value Framework: Helps organisations align their business objectives with Microsoft 365 Copilot’s capabilities. Over a four-week program, Avanade helps clients define key drivers and objectives, prioritise new work methods and create a value framework with metrics to track progress.
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Information Management Accelerator: Unlock Microsoft 365 Copilot’s potential. In four weeks, experts assess data governance, identify risks and recommend governance models. Avanade helps set up security measures, connectors, and information architecture, maximising data discovery and management with Copilot.
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Change Enablement Accelerator: Going beyond technology, this service ensures workforce is ready to embrace AI. Avanade’s people-focused approach covers every stage, from proof of value to full implementation, empowering employees to adopt new ways of working.
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Transformation: A comprehensive solution, this service aligns organisations with Copilot’s potential. It covers people readiness, business engagement, and platform readiness, preparing organisations for the future of work in line with Copilot’s capabilities.
· Microsoft 365 Copilot Extensibility Accelerator: Empowers organisations to create and deploy custom extensions for Microsoft 365 Copilot. The program includes a learning and exploration session, ideation workshop, and a development phase to deliver tailored connectors and plugins to enhance Copilot’s functionality.
“In Southeast Asia, where digital transformation is rapidly accelerating and helping to shape a future of limitless possibilities, the adoption of AI has become a pivotal competitive differentiator for organisations of all sizes,” said Bhavya Kapoor, Southeast Asia Managing Director at Avanade.
“Avanade’s comprehensive Microsoft 365 Copilot services offerings for our Southeast Asia clients will empower organisations to harness the transformative potential of generative AI tools, so they can seize new business opportunities, enhance productivity, revolutionise the workplace, and spearhead growth within their respective industries. We are excited to help our clients with the profound impact of this technology on the future of work across Southeast Asia.”
Avanade has already engaged with over 70 clients to help them explore the value of Microsoft 365 Copilot and is now actively working with over a dozen clients on rolling it out.
Visit here to learn more about Avanade’s Microsoft 365 Copilot services.