At the same time, TNG e-Wallet named Best e-Wallet in Malaysia.

CIMB Named Best Retail Bank In Malaysia By Alpha Southeast Asia

CIMB Bank Berhad (“CIMB” or “the Bank”) has been named the Best Retail Bank in Malaysia at the Alpha Southeast Asia’s 18th Best Financial Institutions Awards 2024. The award recognizes CIMB’s long standing leadership in retail banking, led by its razor-sharp focus in continuous digital expansions, which resulted in the Bank delivering better cost efficiencies, […]

Continue Reading
Jerun field achieves first gas production to boost Malaysia's energy supply

Jerun Field Achieves First Gas Production

PETRONAS is pleased to announce that the Jerun field in Block SK 408 located approximately 160 km off the coast of Sarawak, offshore Malaysia has recently achieved its first gas production. The operator of this block, Sapura OMV Upstream (Sarawak) Inc. (SapuraOMV) holds 40 percent participating interest, while the remaining 60 percent is equally shared […]

Continue Reading
Campaign aims to increase awareness of motorcycle maintenance and road safety.

Berjaya Sompo Partners With iMotorbike To Launch The Good Riders: MotoCheck Campaign

In a concerted effort to promote the importance of motorcycle maintenance and road safety among Malaysian riders, Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad (“Berjaya Sompo”) has launched The Good Riders: MotoCheck campaign in partnership with iMotorbike. This initiative is designed to enhance motorcyclists’ safety on the road and underscore the importance of regular servicing. In 2023, the […]

Continue Reading
(From Left) Novan Amirudin, Group Chief Executive Officer of CIMB Group; YB Senator Tengku Datuk Seri Utama Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz, Minister of Investment, Trade & Industry, Malaysia; and Gurdip Singh Sidhu, Chief Executive Officer of CIMB Malaysia and CIMB Bank Berhad, at the launch of the CIMB Hotel Art Fair.

CIMB Hotel Art Fair Celebrates Art, Culture And Lifestyle

CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (“CIMB Group” or “the Group”) on 28 June kicked off its third edition of the CIMB Hotel Art Fair, once again exhibiting works from Malaysian and foreign artists and galleries, aimed at supporting and promoting the country’s arts and cultural scene. The free-to-public event ran from Saturday, 29 June to Sunday, […]

Continue Reading
Johor Plantations Group Subsidiary awarded BioNexus status from the Ministry of Science, Technology And Innovation

Johor Plantations Group Subsidiary Awarded BioNexus Status

JPG Greenergy Ventures Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Johor Plantations Group Berhad (“JPG”), has been awarded BioNexus Status by the Malaysian Bioeconomy Development Corporation (Bioeconomy Corporation) under the Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation (“MOSTI”). JPG holds a 55% equity interest in JPG Greenergy Ventures Sdn Bhd, with the remaining 45% held by MTC Orec […]

Continue Reading
Menara SME Bank

SME Bank: SME Sentiment Index Indicates Economic Confidence Among MSMEs

SME Bank has released the results of its SME Sentiment Index for the first half of 2024, revealing an increase in confidence among Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) compared to the previous survey in the second half of last year. This index acts as a leading economic indicator, assessing MSMEs’ perspectives on the business […]

Continue Reading
From left: YBhg. Datuk Noraini Soltan (Vice President, Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association); Ms. Siti Halimaton Mohd. Rejab (Director, Chemical and Advanced Materials Division, MIDA); and Mr. CC Cheah (President, Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association)

MIDA – MPMA Conference On Government Facilitation And Assistance

The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) and the Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association (MPMA) co-organised the MIDA-MPMA Conference on Government Facilitation and Assistance for Circular and Low Carbon Economy at Avante Hotel, Petaling Jaya today. With almost 100 participants, the Conference was successfully organised to provide insight into various government policies, facilitations and assistance for the […]

Continue Reading
Eco Schools Green Science & Technology Carnival is to fostering a generation of green innovators towards a sustainable future.

BASF Petronas Chemicals And GGAF Kick Off Eco Schools Green Science & Technology Carnival

Eco Schools Green Science & Technology Carnival was held on June 25, 2024 at SMK Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom, Kuantan, Pahang. This inaugural event, dedicated to fostering a generation of green innovators marking a significant milestone in the journey towards a sustainable future. About 64 schools around Malaysia and 1200 students participated in the carnival. This […]

Continue Reading
Selangor International Business Summit 2024 launches, unveiling expanded opportunities for ASEAN markets

Selangor International Business Summit 2024 Launches

Invest Selangor Berhad launched the highly anticipated Selangor International Business Summit (SIBS) 2024 today at the Sheraton Hotel, Petaling Jaya. Scheduled to take place at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre starting next month, this annual event, spearheaded by the Selangor State Government and organized by Invest Selangor Berhad, has evolved into one of the region’s […]

Continue Reading
Page 1 of 57
1 2 3 57